Thursday 5 June 2014

Being Better Than Before!

This section will highlight how students in Room 8A are being Better Than Before.  They will identify what they are better at and how the got to be better at it.



DEAR MR REID
One thing I noticed this week was I am getting better at skipping. I can skip longer and faster. I can do the criss-cross and I can also jump in the long ropes.
I was better by following instructions and directions. I’m very good at skipping. I like skipping.

From ZION

9.5.14  One  thing I  noticed  this  week .   One thing I noticed this week is we work best when it is   quiet.  People want quiet but other people do not want quiet.  People like to read books when it’s quiet and other kids like to play loud games.  They don’t play games when it is time to learn.

By Thanush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.