Thursday 26 May 2016

Working as a team with room 6

Myrie: W.A.L.H.T. participate and work in a groups
This is our student voice about that day

Dayton: We did some fun activities
Frank: One activity was card building
Kate: We did a water activity
Nurul: We did the hula hoop activity

TBSW
Dayton: To be successful we need to listen to our group
Myrie: We needed to take care of others in our group
Manearose: We had to work together
Sione: We measured the house of cards


Were we successful and how?
Tane: I was successful by helping other
Myrie: I was successful by doing the right thing when the teacher said to do things
Alamoni: I was successful because I kept trying I never gave up

Reflection/ What I think
Agueer: I enjoyed all of the activities we did
Limiteti: I really liked my group
Manearose: I liked two activities
Musika: The house of cards was relaxing
Sione: I liked the card activity

Some other thoughts
Frank: I learned how to work together in a group
Kotipi: I learned that if keep the little marble in the middle, it WILL NOT fall down
Myrie: I learned that all of the activities were only for helping others and showing respect to the group and the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.