Friday 11 August 2017

My favourite place in New Zealand by Diego

My favourite place in New Zealand.

My favourite place in New zealand is rainbows end because it has  rides food and  movie games that look like you're on the ride.The scariest ride that I like is the rollercoaster because it goes upside down
It was so fun and scary and the one that I like the most in the rainbows end was fear fall because when you go up you go down really fast that will make you scream really loud then it goes slow when it is near the bottom of it that is my favourite and my heart was beating so fast that I got scared.

When I went on some rides I felt hungry so I had burger hotdog chips coke and cotton candy after I got tired so I wanted to go home.It was the best day ever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Diego you sound like you really had fun at Rainbows End. You sure ate a lot of food and I am so glad that you were not sick while on the rides. That would of been terrible if you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.