Monday 27 March 2017

ladybug


LadyBugs

When we made the Ladybugs we went to Mrs Riley at the back of the classroom.First we had to get our chromebooks out.Then Mrs Riley gave us one red and black paper each, everyone needed glue and some eyes some of us used the copied ones and the big ones made their own.

We followed the instructions to  make it so it turned out just as the one on the internet.It took at lot of effort to do it because if we wanted it to right we had to try. We cut out the red and black paper.For the black paper I cut some polka dots so I could stick them on the Ladybug.
I’m sure it’s wings were open,then I squeezed the glue onto the polka dots then glued it down.My two favourites were Shaniqua’s and Limiteti’s.
                         

                                 That is my Report on Ladybugs.

2 comments:

  1. Room 9 are learning lots of interresting things about ladybirds they look really cooland must have been hard work. Keep up thegood work. Mrs Shortland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ladybirds, ladybirds are very cool

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.