Monday 27 March 2017

Rewindable learning

Monday 27 March 2017     27.3.17
Rewind by Shaniqua


Today I am going to talk about what happened in a video when I was talking about when I was away.


The first thing that happened in the video was me saying that I was away then the next day I came back to school Diego and Musika showed me what to do on the cybersmart tip top.


It was a good thing that Diego and Musika helped me because I was away and I did not know what to do so they helped me so I can catch up with the other people in Rm 9.

when Diego and Musika helped me I felt really happy and I did not felt like i was left behind when everyone in room 9 did the cybersmart tip top.

3 comments:

  1. What a really nice thing to do Musika and Diego to help Shaniquia well done guys. Give yourself a pat on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Mrs Shortland, that's how we roll in room 9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Room 9 i like the way you explained it shaniqua good information and love it keep up the good work room 9

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.